From Tears to Triumph, My Journey to The House of Hope
I started blogging about my journey in writing, editing, polishing and publishing my book, From Tears to Triumph. Now that the book is published, I will blog about aspects of the book: finding hope, making sound life choices, The Children of God, Costa Rica, sex-trade, redemption.
Book cover revealed!
By the age of twenty-two, disillusioned but not defeated, Linda follows a tug on her heart and a voice in her head and moves to Costa Rica, where with faith, defiance, and courage she advocates for runaways, street girls and underage prostitutes. Read her story of tears turned to triumph.
From Tears to Triumph will be published (Lord willing and the creeks don’t rise) this summer, by Mariah Publishing.
- The book will be available:
- From my website: www.lindabelloruiz.com
- At Mariah Publishing: www.mariahpublishing.com
- On Amazon and Barnes and Noble (including e-reading downloads)
- Through emailing me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will let you know when it’s ready . . . so excited!